Annual General Meeting
The Chair and Board of Artsource invite Artsource Members, Auditors and Staff to the Annual General Meeting and Board Election
WEDNESDAY 24 MAY 2017
6pm for 6.15pm start
Large Meeting Room, Level 1, King Street Arts Centre, 357 Murray Street, Perth
Please click here for the Agenda.
If you are unable to attend the AGM, but would like another Member to vote on your behalf, please complete and return the Proxy Voting Form.
Board Member Nominations
Nominations to the Board are now open and there are four positions available this year.
Click here for more information about serving on the Artsource Board and here is a link to the Australia Council’s publication On Board: Serving on the Board of an Arts Organisation.
· Nomination forms must be lodged by 4pm on 9 May 2017.
· If an election is required, information about the nominees and a ballot paper will be sent to all Members on 10 May 2017.
· Voting will be by post, or email, directed to Nexia Australia (independent of Artsource).
· Voting will close at 6pm on 23 May 2017.
· The new Board members will be announced at the AGM on 24 May 2017.
If you have any queries, or would like to discuss Board requirements, please feel free to contact me (T: 9335 8366, E: email@example.com), or our Chair, Penny Bovell (T: 9335 8366, E: firstname.lastname@example.org )
Information about our currrent Board is available here >
2015 Annual Report
The 2015 Annual Report is available here >
Annual Reports from previous years are available to download and read here >